2012年5月16日 星期三

Last…? :(

16/5



The last day of placement before exam.


Amy always do her homework fast and have fun with doing some art work with me.
When she was trying to do art work as usual, I took a photo with her then I told her I am going to leave and I will come back in June.

Surely, she asked me why immediately.
I told her I am going to have exams so I have to work hard at school and home.
Then she took a photo with me with a kiss! muah♥
Few minutes later, Amy started to cry and she cannot try to control her tears because of me :(
She cried about 15mins and told me '梁老師唔好走…嗚嗚嗚…我要梁老師同我一齊上堂一齊做美勞嗚嗚嗚…唔準走'etc.
Actually I want to cry but I know I can't! :(
So I just hugged her for a while, promise that I will back on time and I won't forget her.


Amy, do you know I miss you too :( ?


The 10 minutes before going home was taking photos with my lovely K3A babies.
I need these photos to make some thing SPECIAL for them :)
I know I have to use these photos to be my computer's wallpaper for supporting me in exams!


Fighting! Fighting! Fighting!
I will be back ♥

1 則留言:

  1. Don't be so sad, I sure you can visit them on June!! By the way, add oil for the exam, FIGHTING!!!

    回覆刪除